2.27.2009

Say what?

I was hanging out with friends last night and just sat back and watched all of the kiddos playing. Kids are amazing, did you know that? Seriously. My 3 year old was making compromises and straight wheeling and dealing. He wanted the red car and he got it. Never made any other kid upset and when they were upset {from someone else not sharing or someone poking someone's eye} he would assure them that it was an 'assident' and that it was okay.

Man, such a sweet kid.

Kason is getting huge. I hate not being able to breastfeed, but I know that he's healthy and that's what really matters {plus he's sleeping all night so...}.

Kason is so different yet so much like Kaleb it's scary. Kaleb never slept through the night until he was 9 months old! Of course he had chronic ear infections until he was 14 months old {when he got his tubes} so maybe that's the reason. Kason has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks now and it's pure Heaven. Kaleb never took a pacifire and would never fall asleep without someone holding him or rocking him... Kason? Well, he takes a paci and would rather fall asleep in his bed and on his own. Such a independing little booger!

I've been taking a lot of pics here lately and I actually had someone approach me about taking their family pictures. How freaking amazing. I mean I have always wanted to get serious into photography but figured that it would just be a my kid/friends kid kind of thing. Heck no! This girl is serious and if the shoot turns out good I'm going to dig deeper into the world of photography and see if I can get things rolling. I don't need a job, but I would like to make money to buy more accessories to become more serious. So why not learn while I make that money?

Ahh, life is moving so quickly around this joint.
Remember that life is a marathon not a sprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment