2.06.2009

Mother of 8

I would like to start off by saying that I believe IV is a wonderful option to having children.

With that said... this crazy woman has this entire country in a frenzy, myself included. Why on earth would anyone allow this woman to have 8 more children? She lives with her family with no source of income {well, besides my fellow citizens hard earned tax dollars} yet she's having more children, let alone 8 more.

I not only think that she is to blame but the doctors who went through with the procedure should be frowned upon as well. Seriously. These people are bringing these children into poverty. 14 people in a 3 bedroom house {which is NOT her home}?? Seriously, 14 people in any size house would cause a ruckus.

"I love my children." Okay dear, no one is saying that you do not love these children but how on earth do you expect to tend to their every need? Especially these 8. Where does that leave your other 6 who are all under the age of 7??

I guess she's waiting for the government, BRU, TLC and TDC to just start forking over diapers and TV-reality deals.

I mean she told Oprah she would do an interview for 2 million dollars. HAHAHAH! She didn't do it for the fame or money? Why does the woman have 2 publicists?? I would like to know where she got the money to have IV done in the first place.

She got some sort of settlement after a riot injured her at a mental hospital {where she worked} and she was granted a lump of money. She suffered depression after her injury. Well, I have suffered from depression and it is considered a 'mental illness'. How can someone with a mental illness, no job/source of income OR home of her own have 14 children?

Seriously... there need to be new laws made when it comes to any kind of fertility treatments. And these doctors need to be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment