2.06.2009

TGIF

Sunday is Kaleb's 3rd birthday and I'm emotional to say the least. Where has the time gone? When did he start saying that flowers are 'beautiful' and that 'it's not nice when you don't listen'??


His birthday party is Sunday and I have LOADS to do, but what am I doing instead? Editing photos in Photoshop, messing with Facebook and reading more crazy stories about the single mom who just had 8 babies {don't get me started on that subject...}


My dad is coming in early tomorrow morning and I'm taking him to get new glasses. I never knew that doing something so small for someone could feel like such a huge accomplishment. As kids we take so much from our parents... even if it is just an eye exam and a pair of specs I feel good finally being able to give back.


Kason is having his own day. He has slept most of the day and I can't complain. Yesterday was touch and go with him. Cranky, happy, hungry, cranky and gassy. I guess that's a 11 week old for you... wow, now I just realized that he's almost 3 months old.

Have I really gone through 11 weeks of newbornhood? It seems like it was just yesterday when I was complaining about my back hurting and being so swollen that I could wear Travis' shoes... ahh, memories.


Photography has started to consume 40% {okay more than that} of my days. You know you're taking too many pictures when your 3 year old looks at you and says, "Mommy, the camera is hot and it needs a break." I guess a camera lady following your every move can get quite annoying... but hey he'd better get used to it because I plan to follow him around for a very long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment