Yeah, it's been a few {days}. I haven't had near the time I thought I would to keep this thing updated, but I'm trying.
We got new floors installed last Friday. They're the shit, seriously. Going from that cheap carpet that the sellers installed to wood floors is A-MAZ-ING. They're clean and make the living room more functional. Thankfully we got them on the hook up from Travis' family {only charging us 10% above cost} so we did the hallways too.
Kason is sick, but what's new. He's had this crappy chest congestion since the RSV fiasco and he just can't get over it, poor babe. He's got an appointment tomorrow with his doctor's PA, and I'm thinking of asking about allergies. Kaleb had allergies {still does actually I should ask about him too - mental note to self} and he was on Zyrtec when he was a baby {you know before it was OTC}. I took him into the SIDS office today for his monthly download... Looks like he'll still be on the monitor for quite some time. Let's all pray he gets better!
I'm visiting my family this weekend. Good 'ole hillbilly town with nothing but a McDonald's and Dairy Queen. Sigh... I can't even have any f'n DQ {and it's my favorite} because of my diet. I don't want to cheat because I've only got 20 more pounds to go {I've lost five in 4.5 days WHAAT}. I will not be the 'fat girl' in the wedding. Sorry, no.
My poor friends... I feel sorry for them. They just recently lost their grandmother, now her husband has been 'laid off' and his other baby momma is freakin' out about not getting her child support. Hello, bitch... Think of someone other than yourself for a whole second. Your husband makes $80,000 a year where as these folk don't even make half. I swear some people need to be bitch slapped every once in a while.
There's a lot of layoffs happening around here {I live close to DOW and everyone here is either an engineer or works in the plant some how}. It's really sad. Thankfully people will always need electricity, so my lineman will keep his J-O-B.
Ah, there's my alarm to pick up my heathen from school.
Train canvas
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment